JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Here is a Ruger GP 100 revolver in 357 Magnum. 6 inch barrel, in like new condition. I put an Uncle Mike's finger grooved rubber grip on it. Also comes with the original grip. Box and manual come also.This is a personal sale. No trades. I am willing to ship to your FFL outside of Oregon for the US Mail flat rate cost only. This is an excellent handgun! $450 Dave 503-851-5354

Here is an older (1999) Ruger GP 100 revolver in 357 Magnum. 6 inch barrel, in like new condition. I put an Uncle Mike's finger grooved rubber grip on it. Also comes with the original grip. Box and manual come also.This is a personal sale. No trades. I am willing to ship to your FFL outside of Oregon for the US Mail flat rate cost only. This is an excellent handgun! $450 Dave 503-851-5354

I'd love to have this one, but can't affort it just now... sigh.

Word of warning... you say this is a private sale, that means, most likely, you are NOT a licensed FFL Dealer. Federal law prohobits non-FFL Dealers from shipping handguns via US Mail. Long guns, yes, handguns, no. Must use UPS or FedEx.... and both of their private regs insist all firearms be shipped overnight air. VERY costly.
Using the USPS for a private party sale (non-FFL) could well get you into serious trouble. Not worth the risk. They get the gun, you get the Crowbar Hotel, or a serious monetary penalty.

I'd love to have this one, but can't affort it just now... sigh.

Word of warning... you say this is a private sale, that means, most likely, you are NOT a licensed FFL Dealer. Federal law prohobits non-FFL Dealers from shipping handguns via US Mail. Long guns, yes, handguns, no. Must use UPS or FedEx.... and both of their private regs insist all firearms be shipped overnight air. VERY costly.
Using the USPS for a private party sale (non-FFL) could well get you into serious trouble. Not worth the risk. They get the gun, you get the Crowbar Hotel, or a serious monetary penalty.

Absolutely true. To save shipping costs you could ship it from an FFL, but they will probably have to transfer it.

Andy

I understand the BS federal regulations. If I ship by USPS it will be mailed by a FFL licensee. I can still do it for the cost of shipping only.

Must use UPS or FedEx.... and both of their private regs insist all firearms be shipped overnight air. VERY costly.
Ya know,I've shipped more than a few firearms to FFL's all over this great nation via UPS and they never made me ship them overnight.And even if you broke a UPS rule,who cares. Your not breaking any laws. I sent some oysters UPS that leaked.they got a little pissed off but oh well.The other 100 plus times I shipped oysters no problem.
My point is an FFL will not except an Illegally shipped firearm and I don't believe it is UPS's policy that they have to go overnight.

It's a good gun at a good price and will probably sell soon.

You are right. It is merely a UPS policy to ship handguns overnight. Although most firearms wholesalers are allowed to ship second day air. Go figure. Long guns can go ground per UPS policy.

Federal regs require an FFL to mail handguns. No restriction on long guns.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.