JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ruger GP-100 in 357 Magnum. Stainless with 6" barrel. It has a HIVIZ Fiber Optic front sight with 6 interchangeable lite pipes. Original front sight is included. It has Altamont rubber grips with Super Rosewood Snakeskin inserts. Original Hogue grip is included. Also include 2 HKS speed loaders and a Triple K Carry Lite holster. Original box and manual. Excellent condition. $575 **************SOLD***************

Meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More to view and complete transfer. I will pay all transfer fees including your background check. (But you'd better pass it!!!!):D

IMG_1276.JPG InkedIMG_1277_LI.jpg

Last Edited:
Meet at Tigard Pawn 4 Less to view and complete transfer.

Sorry for the interruption but your misnaming of Tigard "Pawn 4 More" is comedy to me on account of how many times I have done the same. Good people down there but they're trying to trick us I tell you...

Sorry for the interruption but your misnaming of Tigard "Pawn 4 More" is comedy to me on account of how many times I have done the same. Good people down there but they're trying to trick us I tell you...

:eek: :eek::eek: Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Way too funny!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.