JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oos-frenzy-roos-003-schuhe-oliv-orange-1540-zoom-0.jpg
Completed327poundAlligatorGar.jpg

:D

Last Edited:
No it does not...
The flat bolt is indeed a variant of the "old model" 77...but its just that a variant.
They were made in the short action length from 1968-1974.

I would think that a stock that fits the old model 77 would work...as its the bolt shape being flat and not round , that is different not the action and the like....
That said... I am not sure if the angles of the two different bolt styles are the same....
Andy

Edit to add :
Maybe @Velzey or @MountainBear , could shed some light on this matter....

Would pictures help? My problem is I bought the gun cheap because the stock was broken. I've glued the stock back together but don't trust it to actually shoot it much. I bought a stock from numrich but it was for a feather light old model which I guess has a very quick taper to the barrel so it didn't fit but kind of looked like the action without a barrel would fit then bought a m77 tang safety stock thinking it said old model but it doesn't and it doesn't fit in that at all.

But short of ordering a bunch of stocks until it does fit in something I'm unsure how to proceed.

My gut feeling is to order 1 more stock being careful to read the description in full and make sure it's a regular "old model" stock or call up one of the custom stock makers and see what they tell me.

Thanks