JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
oos-frenzy-roos-003-schuhe-oliv-orange-1540-zoom-0.jpg
Completed327poundAlligatorGar.jpg

:D

Last Edited:
No it does not...
The flat bolt is indeed a variant of the "old model" 77...but its just that a variant.
They were made in the short action length from 1968-1974.

I would think that a stock that fits the old model 77 would work...as its the bolt shape being flat and not round , that is different not the action and the like....
That said... I am not sure if the angles of the two different bolt styles are the same....
Andy

Edit to add :
Maybe @Velzey or @MountainBear , could shed some light on this matter....

Would pictures help? My problem is I bought the gun cheap because the stock was broken. I've glued the stock back together but don't trust it to actually shoot it much. I bought a stock from numrich but it was for a feather light old model which I guess has a very quick taper to the barrel so it didn't fit but kind of looked like the action without a barrel would fit then bought a m77 tang safety stock thinking it said old model but it doesn't and it doesn't fit in that at all.

But short of ordering a bunch of stocks until it does fit in something I'm unsure how to proceed.

My gut feeling is to order 1 more stock being careful to read the description in full and make sure it's a regular "old model" stock or call up one of the custom stock makers and see what they tell me.

Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top