JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As much as I try and hide it I just can't. I am a dyed in the wool Ruger fan. it's pretty much the only brand I care to purchase. I'm especially interested in.....anything Ruger, but really have a penchant for sp101's and gp100's......if it says TALO you can quantum triple my interest. let me know what you got!

I just sold a TALO .22 50th anniversary model. The guy I sold it to: I think he had regrets after the purchase.....I can hook you guys up if you are interested.

1297.jpg

Not for sale, just thought I would share with a fellow Ruger Loyalist. Used off gunbroker.com for $750

2F9E2248-F7CB-403F-843C-5606FB3EC38E-1460-0000017F0579A91B_zpsc322d389.jpg

45275fdebb0c682e4af95f2d8a3ec81e_zps538cc834.jpg

I am a Smith and Wesson fan. I have several magnum revolvers and M & P
autos. I do own some Rugers. There revolvers are super strong. I have
had some warranty work done by Ruger. They fixed stuff that was
clearly my fault. One was a revolver dropped on a concrete floor that
broke the rear sight. It was fixed for no charge! IMHO Ruger is
second to none when it comes to warranty issues.

As much as I try and hide it I just can't. I am a dyed in the wool Ruger fan. it's pretty much the only brand I care to purchase. I'm especially interested in.....anything Ruger, but really have a penchant for sp101's and gp100's......if it says TALO you can quantum triple my interest. let me know what you got!

I have a Ruger GP100 lonely in the safe. $850 Asking. Over 900 rounds of 38 ammo too. Not even close to 100 shot through it. If interested, tell me what you are willing to trade or what you will offer?

upload_2018-3-18_17-57-37-png.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top