JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a no frills 9mm workhorse Ruger EC9s. It shows some slight holster wear from edc, shown in the pics below. That said, it shoots any ammo you feed it without issue and goes bang every time with minimal recoil. Included with the sale are 2 factory magazines, neither have been used or loaded. Round count is roughly 100 rounds.also included is a Hogue over molded grip, improves the experience a LOT! 🥳

Nothing wrong with the gun, just switched up my daily carry to 10mm :).

Asking $175, able to meet at any Eugene/Springfield area FFL for transfer. Thanks for looking.

8C477F91-6584-4E00-A0E1-AB8A79884C13.jpeg 68E25C45-18A3-486D-86E3-8FFE8512DA8E.jpeg C228428B-FD39-40B7-8D9A-F776EF42911E.jpeg D3624145-8AAE-4DC7-93B2-95EAD58D48FD.jpeg 429C5D3B-4544-4833-9507-B7E885A10C9A.jpeg 292F4B73-50EA-413E-936E-5780B949AD5E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just to be clear, does it come with three mags total? Two unused and one used?
Hello, it comes with 2 mags, both brand new never used.

This gun was previously sold to a newish member who was not able to pass a BG check, so I was called back to take repossession of it from the FFL. When I picked it up, it was missing the box and original mags (apparently he took them when he came to ask for the gun, my guess is he wanted to recoup some of the funds he paid me..) I purchased the combo mag set pictured to make it functional weapon again, but have not fired or loaded anything in them.

Gotcha. Why would your FFL let someone walk away with your property?

Also, what's going on with the photoshop in the photo of the mags?
I'm no FFL or legal pro, but I *think* because he had paid me and started the process, that it was his property, so his legal ability to possess everything but the serialized portion was fine. No harm no foul tho, we all have hard times. I would have happily refunded him, but he's long gone from these forums, probably for the better.

No photoshopping, it's just that one of the mags is out of the box and the other is in it. Maybe it's the bright lighting from my photography box.

I see. I thought the other mag was sitting on top the box, but the photo looked weird. If you still have it next time you come to the coast send me a PM. My CHL has been working for instant approvals.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.