JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, I am looking for a revolver in the powerful .357 maximum. Prefer a longer barrel, and in best condition as possible, would love an unfired Dan Wesson in box!! But then I probably wouldn't want to shoot it. So really any condition .357 max would be awesome to add to my arsenal. Willing to pay cash on the spot, and be your best friend.

I have a Dan Wesson Pistol Pac model 15-2 with 2 or 2.5", 4", 6" & 8" Barrels, Case, manual, patch, belt buckle.
barrel wrench and shim. Asking $1,195.00. If interested, call 5zero37540086.

I have a Dan Wesson Pistol Pac model 15-2 with 2 or 2.5", 4", 6" & 8" Barrels, Case, manual, patch, belt buckle.
barrel wrench and shim. Asking $1,195.00. If interested, call 5zero37540086.
I am interested, very much. I don't think I am familiar with this model, or "kit", sounds amazing though, and obviously it is in 357 maximum? I am going to do some research online about it, if you have the time to send me some pics of it, that would be awesome, my mobile number is 503-501-8511. I will try to call you tonight, might be tomorrow though, crazy friday before weekend. Thanks so much, Doug

I have a 10.5" barrel .357 Maximum Ruger Blackhawk in my shop at the moment. It has a holster, ammo, and a bunch of brass. My shop is down in Sweet Home. Feel free to message me if you want more info!

The Dan Wesson is a 357 Magnum.
I never heard of a 357 maximum.
The Maximum is a Magnum Magnum ;-)

Also often known as the SuperMag.

DW made a number of revolvers for .357 and .41 and .44 SuperMag and IIRC a .375 SuperMag too.

Some of these (all?) came with special shrouds to meet weight specs for steel silhouette shooting.

DW414SMag.jpg

For while DW was talking about a revolver in 7-30 Waters, but I don't think it ever went into production. I think it was not long after that DW went belly up.

I have a 10.5" barrel .357 Maximum Ruger Blackhawk in my shop at the moment. It has a holster, ammo, and a bunch of brass. My shop is down in Sweet Home. Feel free to message me if you want more info!
One of the most accurate revolvers I've ever owned. Shouldn't have let it go.

OP, if you have the cash, you won't regret buying it.

(sorry for the thread crap)

Are you still in the market for a Dan Wesson .357 15-2 6"barrel, blued, with original wood grips plus Hogue grips, only six rounds through it in '93. Excellent condition. I'm the original owner interested in selling it.

Are you still in the market for a Dan Wesson .357 15-2 6"barrel, blued, with original wood grips plus Hogue grips, only six rounds through it in '93. Excellent condition. I'm the original owner interested in selling it.
I am interested, yes, as long as it is the 357 maximum, or also called the super magnum.

Ahhh. Roger that. This is the only the magnun ctg
Sounds like a sweet rig, wish I was in the market for one. Set on finding on of the supermags, really hard to find, at least local, see a few on gunbroker for way too much. Hoping for an unfired in box type deal. Thanks again for responding.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.