JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was woundering who has one and if i could pick your brain.I was woundering what kind of groups you have gotten and what optics you mounted. Im thinking about picking one up and i already have a bushnell throphy 2-6x32 to go on it just want to make sure its worth my time:)

Thanks!!!!!!

if you have one post some pics please.

This is the best I did with my friends Charger at 50 feet with a Swift X4 scope. I hung this target in his garage so every time he parks the car in it he would see my target. I held that record for six weeks he did a little better after looking at my target for six weeks. At 100 yards we could put 7 out of 10 in a 3” circle by aiming about 3 inches high all ten rounds would be on the 9” round paper plate.

Photo-0438.jpg

Photo-0432.jpg

So would you recomend it for squirl hunting also how was the feel of the pistol, meaning how hard was it to shoot standing. Also is that a fixed power scope and what kind of ammo where you useing?

So would you recomend it for squirl hunting also how was the feel of the pistol, meaning how hard was it to shoot standing. Also is that a fixed power scope and what kind of ammo where you useing?

You would do better with a rifle for squirrls. I think this pistol was designed for bench shooters I did not like it free standing.
The scope was a fixed four power and we use Federal Champion lead target rounds

did'nt care for it it was a bench only gun cant be used comftorably as a true pistol but it keeps them under a red dot at 25 and 50 yds.Put a rifle scope on it and it will shoot tight groups with one but real clumsy to do a pistol scope would result in good groups. but all said and done i traded it off.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews