JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me ring in on this...

I own or have owned an assortment of triggers. Jardin, Volquartsen, Brimstone, and they are all very nice. But for 0ne-quarter of the price, I've also installed some Ruger BX triggers. Maybe not as good as a $200 trigger group, but still a huge improvement over the triggers of any over-the-counter 10/22, including the target models.

WAYNO.

I own or have owned an assortment of triggers. Jardin, Volquartsen, Brimstone, and they are all very nice. But for 0ne-quarter of the price, I've also installed some Ruger BX triggers. Maybe not as good as a $200 trigger group, but still a huge improvement over the triggers of any over-the-counter 10/22, including the target models.

WAYNO.
Really? I had no idea they were better than stock Rugers. Thanks for the headsUp.

WAYNO.

I picked one of these up yesterday for my 10/22 build and after installing it this is my thought exactly. Despite the same creep as the stock trigger, the reduced pull weight and reset are well worth $40, but I wouldn't pay more than that.

I picked one of these up yesterday for my 10/22 build and after installing it this is my thought exactly. Despite the same creep as the stock trigger, the reduced pull weight and reset are well worth $40, but I wouldn't pay more than that.
I polished all my stock trigger parts quite a while ago, and it's been a great trigger.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top