JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$30.69 for twin pack!!! Load up !!!
(3x 2packs shipping cost was $11.36)

1022 Magazine 25 Round 3 Pack .22 LR 25 Round Black Mfr 90548

E2B88C9A-4E8B-4E97-9DCA-D775D059F100.jpeg

Last Edited:
$32.99 now'
Roughly twice a year Ruger runs a promotion for a buy 5 get 1 free on the BX magazines and triggers. This averages the cost down to just below regular wholesale costs. Use that little bit of knowledge to your advantage when stocking up. The downside is Ruger gives me a single BX mag for each 5 I buy regardless if they are single or two packs.

Roughly twice a year Ruger runs a promotion for a buy 5 get 1 free on the BX magazines and triggers. This averages the cost down to just below regular wholesale costs. Use that little bit of knowledge to your advantage when stocking up. The downside is Ruger gives me a single BX mag for each 5 I buy regardless if they are single or two packs.
i stocked up on 10/22 mags years ago, duffle bag full of'em now.

Yes, but we can order clear mags from the wholesaler, which are much better and I never see on shelves.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top