JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2 new in box Ruger BX-25 mags. No trades. Can meet in Portland.

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you want that kind of $ for these i sugest you list them there and not here as no one hopefully is retarted enough to pay that price

Seems this guy Nero is intent on price gouging...he's a Junior Member and all his classified adds are for hi-cap mags at ridiculous prices...perhaps you need to post on a NY vs. NW firearms forum.

I bought my BX25 mage for $25 a piece 3 months ago....not cool.

just sayin'

Seems this guy Nero is intent on price gouging...he's a Junior Member and all his classified adds are for hi-cap mags at ridiculous prices...perhaps you need to post on a NY vs. NW firearms forum.

just sayin'

No such thing as price gouging. The market determines price. Low supply & high demand does that. I agree it is a high price, but I have 5 of them already so I will pass, but someone with zero might consider it...

just sayin'

Thanks for crapping on my post. Yeah sure...its high but if you havent noticed...times they is a; changing. SCAR 17s $6k, Fn 5-7 ammo $1.25 round...and i had to pay $500 for 4 SCAR mags. Obviously your "senior member" status hasnt taught you common edicate. If you want to pitch a fit go scream at NW Armory for selling bushmaster acr for $4k or pmags for $40. Or any other area dealers selling those old surplus armory AR kit guns for $1200...all day. Just sayin....oh yeah....FOAD

Thanks for crapping on my post. Yeah sure...its high but if you havent noticed...times they is a; changing. ..oh yeah....FOAD

Yes...I agree, times are changing..... forever and not for the better.

The same may have been said by some of the passengers on the Titanic when the bow went under.
What each of us will need to decide is how we will conduct ourselves. Will you be one those who tried to help others as the end approached or will you be wearing a woman's dress to get a ride in a lifeboat ?

I sold a NIB Colt 6920-MP-B to a veteran co worker who did not own an AR. Sale price was $1559. Exactly what Keith's Sporting Goods sold it to me for. I will be on the Carpathia....plucking lost souls from the cold water.

I sold a NIB Colt 6920-MP-B to a veteran co worker who did not own an AR. Sale price was $1559. Exactly what Keith's Sporting Goods sold it to me for. I will be on the Carpathia....plucking lost souls from the cold water.

And charging admission no doubt...

I frequent many forums and particularly those that prohibit gouging. On those forums, many were able to trade 10 rounders to NY residents that require them in exchange for hi-caps that the NY'ers needed to get rid of. This is a good for all scenario and a case of gun owners helping one another out without taking advantage of an unfortunate set of circumstances. You can call it market demand if you want. but charging 3-4 times actual price during a panic shortage is price gouging plain and simple.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top