JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any extra 25rd Ruger BX-25 banana magazines with steel lips they can sell for a sane price? I was looking to get one or two more of these, but everyone is gouging these to death. As far as what I want to pay? Something close to Midway prices, but since they are hard to get, I would pay a little bit more for a new one. If used, I would only want one in excellent condition, not used much. I am open to trades possibly.

I'm looking for someone in the Seattle/Tacoma area who can sell me one. Any long distance transaction I will require the seller/trader to have some feedback and posts on the forum, no newbies who are outside of Sea-Tac area.

Thanks.

Check with BiMart. I asked the gal and she checked the sku# on the computer and a bunch were suppose to hit the warehouse this week ans start heading to stores. They should be able to see if they are getting any. Know this gal for 25 years so I will be getting a few :s0155:

Yeah M67, but they say they are out of stock until May, and who knows even then! By that time, it won't even matter, as if they are banned, they will not be available, and if they are not banned, well, they will be pretty easy to find. I'm looking for somebody who has some now.. I don't want to wait half a year or longer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.