Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger BX-25 Magazine

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by 4Freedom, Dec 30, 2012.

1. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

Anyone have any extra 25rd Ruger BX-25 banana magazines with steel lips they can sell for a sane price? I was looking to get one or two more of these, but everyone is gouging these to death. As far as what I want to pay? Something close to Midway prices, but since they are hard to get, I would pay a little bit more for a new one. If used, I would only want one in excellent condition, not used much. I am open to trades possibly.

I'm looking for someone in the Seattle/Tacoma area who can sell me one. Any long distance transaction I will require the seller/trader to have some feedback and posts on the forum, no newbies who are outside of Sea-Tac area.

Thanks.

2. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

Check with BiMart. I asked the gal and she checked the sku# on the computer and a bunch were suppose to hit the warehouse this week ans start heading to stores. They should be able to see if they are getting any. Know this gal for 25 years so I will be getting a few :thumbup:

3. 4Freedom

They don't have any Bi-marts in the Seattle/Tacoma area that I know of Bmg, but thanks for the suggestion. If you happen to pick up an extra couple and could sell me some, I'd appreciate it.

4. M67

M67 NW Oregon Active Member

5. 4Freedom

Yeah M67, but they say they are out of stock until May, and who knows even then! By that time, it won't even matter, as if they are banned, they will not be available, and if they are not banned, well, they will be pretty easy to find. I'm looking for somebody who has some now.. I don't want to wait half a year or longer.