JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

If this is true, maybe Ruger will finally make a decent lever action rifle. But in one fell swoop, Ruger owns a significant portion of the 22LR rifle production in this country. Vista also owns a major portion of the ammo production.

Part that worries me is Vista (Federal, Speer) getting the Ammo business unit. They're collecting plants like a kid with baseball cards... and if only one firm controls the majority of the supply that means they can be pressured to choke off supply to Undesirables.

With a few exceptions, Ruger has consistently put out a good products in almost every firearm niche for decades. Maybe adding Marlin's talent to the line-up will mean quality, neat-o lever-actions. Here's hoping so anyway. :s0155:

With a few exceptions, Ruger has consistently put out a good products in almost every firearm niche for decades. Maybe adding Marlin's talent to the line-up will mean quality, neat-o lever-actions. Here's hoping so anyway. :s0155:
Hope so too. I worry about so much of the rimfire rifle market, and separately the ammo, being controlled by fewer companies, could backfire for the consumer down the road. Initially though, it does seem good for Ruger, and I am a long time Ruger fan.

I may be alone here, but I'mhopeful we may see a 480 Ruger lever gun :eek:!!!! That would be awesome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top