JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Post Falls
State
Idaho
Zip Code
New, never fired.
Ruger Blackhawk. .357 / 9mm Convertible revolver. 4 3/4 inch barrel.
Four extra grips, two wood, two synthetic.
Laser bore sight
Six cartridge carriers.
One speed load carrier for 2 speed loaders
One holster.
Misc new: screws, pins, parts, several Ruger rear peep sights, two High Visibility front blade sights, etc., ...mostly in original bags and containers.

Ruger .357:9mm stainless Covertible.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Would you be willing to ship? What method of payment are you looking for? That thing is sweet! I didn't know that I needed it in my life until I saw it just now. Hopefully we can work something out.

Edit: PM sent.

Would you be willing to ship? What method of payment are you looking for? That thing is sweet! I didn't know that I needed it in my life until I saw it just now. Hopefully we can work something out.

Edit: PM sent.
You pay the shipping costs and I'll send it anyplace an FFL dealer will send it. Not sure what that would cost, I can check here locally.
OR, maybe figure out how you might pick it up, ... or arrange for someone else to get it.
Was looking for cash, but if you want to send a check for the gun, and shipping, I'll cash the check and then send the gun.
There is a bunch of misc Blackhawk parts included. Several rear peep sights for a Blackhawk, two front sight blades with high vis fiber.
The gun was originally purchase by a collector, and he has all kinds of stuff/small parts in with the gun.
Don't know the history of the guy or what he was thinking when he bought all the included items, most are in their original wrappers.
I inherited this and bunch of other guns, and I am not much of a "shooter".
Let me know what you have in mind. I'm in Post Falls, Idaho.

B.Sexton

You pay the shipping costs and I'll send it anyplace an FFL dealer will send it. Not sure what that would cost, I can check here locally.
OR, maybe figure out how you might pick it up, ... or arrange for someone else to get it.
Was looking for cash, but if you want to send a check for the gun, and shipping, I'll cash the check and then send the gun.
There is a bunch of misc Blackhawk parts included. Several rear peep sights for a Blackhawk, two front sight blades with high vis fiber.
The gun was originally purchase by a collector, and he has all kinds of stuff/small parts in with the gun.
Don't know the history of the guy or what he was thinking when he bought all the included items, most are in their original wrappers.
I inherited this and bunch of other guns, and I am not much of a "shooter".
Let me know what you have in mind. I'm in Post Falls, Idaho.

B.Sexton

PM responded.

Edit: Remote payments complicate the process so I'll step aside. That is a beautiful gun and I'm sure you will have no problem finding it a new home. Good luck with your sale.

Last Edited:
Beautiful pistol, unfortunately it is in the wrong state!

Got one of these, no where as nice as yours. Priced fairly. Wish you luck.
I'm in the process of selling a couple of other guns I've got listed. Most people are OK with using a Post Office Money Order for payment. You purchase the MO with my name and address and specify it's for a certain gun. That way the check is registered to you and can be tracked to me since I have to show valid gov ID to deposit the check. If there are any problems, you have recourse with the USPS law enforcement. Also using the US mail for a fraudulent transfer is a federal crime. That's the way I am doing a couple of other gun sales. So you would have the price of Ruger and the cost to ship to your FFL. Jus thought I'd let you know how other people are pursuing non-local purchases on nwfirearms. Let me know if you are interested in that approach. ...... Bill Sexton

I do not know what the regs are on that? I've been checking the web.
I've have shipped to buyers in OR and MI. but thru an FFL.
Here is what I found on a private guns sale in ID. on a web site that was answering a question about Idaho gun sales:

======================================================================

Selling a Firearm in Idaho

Anyone buying a firearm from a licensed firearms dealer must complete a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms form 4473. The purchaser must, under the permanent provisions of the Federal Brady Law, also undergo a National Instant Criminal Background Check System check, which will be performed by the licensed firearms dealer.

The check will indicate to the dealer whether the purchaser's background allows for the person to complete the purchase of the firearm. If the check disallows the sale for no warranted reason, there is an appeal process the purchaser can pursue to receive the necessary clearance to complete the purchase.

There are no specific state laws addressing private sales of a firearm between private parties. However, there are penalties for buyers and sellers if the firearm was sold to an ineligible person, selling a defaced firearm or selling a restricted firearm (explosive weapon, machine gun) which can result in different criminal charges including and up to a felony criminal charge.

Qualifications for Owning a Firearm in Idaho

Generally, Idaho defaults to federal law regarding the sale and purchase of firearms.

In order to purchase a long gun or shotgun, a buyer must be 18 years old or older to legally purchase them and pass the background check. For shoppers looking to purchase a handgun, buyers must be at least 21 years old or older and pass the background check to legally buy the gun.

===========================================================================

So if you are NOT prohibited legally from owning a gun, then a private sale between individuals in the State of Idaho appears to be legal. I have searched and I have not found any restrictions on my right to sell a gun to a private citizen in Idaho. The above summary was from a dealer's web site outlining a private gun sale in Idaho by an Idaho resident.

So if you provide a written statement that you are 21 years old or older, and in that statement you certify that you are not prohibited from owning a handgun, I believe that I can legally sell you the handgun.

If you live in AK, (I lived there for 5 years), then there shouldn't be a problem. If you have established a residence there, but haven't changed drivers license, or vehicle registration I think you are still an Alaska resident. You have to be a resident for 1 year to qualify for a hunting license, I think,....you have to be there 30 days to register to vote.

If you some reason you still have official residency in Washington State, then my understanding is that you have to have an FFL transfer the handgun to you in WA thru an FFL.

So from my researching a gun sale in Idaho, I can sell it legally, but you can't take across the State Line legally.

I believe this is the relevant law:................. 18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts
(3)
for any person, other than a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, licensed dealer, or licensed collector to transport into or receive in the State where he resides (or if the person is a corporation or other business entity, the State where it maintains a place of business) any firearm purchased or otherwise obtained by such person outside that State, except that this paragraph (A) shall not preclude any person who lawfully acquires a firearm by bequest or intestate succession in a State other than his State of residence from transporting the firearm into or receiving it in that State, if it is lawful for such person to purchase or possess such firearm in that State, (B) shall not apply to the transportation or receipt of a firearm obtained in conformity with subsection (b)(3) of this section, and (C) shall not apply to the transportation of any firearm acquired in any State prior to the effective date of this chapter;

==========================================================================

In addition there may be WA State laws that cover you if you are legally still a Washington State resident. You would have to check on that.

I can ship it to you thru an FFL, in WA. or AK., and as noted I have used Triple B Guns in Coeur d' Alene to do the transfer.

I can legally sell it to you in Idaho as a transaction between two private citizens, but you can't legally take it back across the State Line into Washington.

That is my understanding from trying to research the "legal" answer regarding a private gun sale between an Idaho resident and a resident from another State. The simplest solution is I can just ship it to an FFL in WA or AK and then you can legally pick it up.

Let me know how you want to proceed. ---------Bill Sexton. Rathdrum, Idaho. 208-413-3275.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.