JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been thinking about getting one of these. has anybody out there had any experiance with one. I think it would be a great shooter becouse of the price of 9mm ammo and a great powerful defence gun(.357) at the same time. with ammo so hard to get this seams like a good idea to me.

What do you think

I have 2 and the 9mm is not as accurate but still fun to shoot since their are no recoil compare to 357 magnum loads. Haven't seen one instock in a while but I bought mine from Keith's. FYI, the 45acp is more accurate in the 45lc/45acp convertible. SA revolvers are fun and simple but it's the hardest gun to shoot accurately compare to semi auto and DA/SA revolvers.

I have had one since the 1970's and enjoy it very much. As actionflies said, the 9mm is not as accurate or as gratifying to fire as the .357's or even the .38 Special. I fired a few cyliners of 9mm after getting it, and have stuck with .38's and .357's ever since. It is a very accurate and easy to fire handgun with those two cartridges. That said, I guess I still like the idea of being able to fire the 9mm if I ever had to do it. If its flexibility you're looking for, the Blackhawk convertible is hard to beat especially if you already shoot all three cartridiges in other firearms. If you don't already shoot 9mm, .38 special, and .357, I would recommend moving it up to the .45 caliber convertible. I think they are more fun - and just about as flexible!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top