JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Shot 50 rounds, but I think I lost 1 empty case, so it comes with 49 cases and a new box of Armsco Cowboy action ammo Armscor .45 Long Colt Handgun Ammunition the Ruger plastic box and all the Ruger paper work.

Painted the front sight pale neon green but I'll take that off if you want.

I just decided to sell this, so too late for getting photos tonight, I will get some up as soon as I can.

Cash is king, but I'm using this to finish off some project guns, so possible part trade for a mid range red dot, LPV scope, 16" AR upper parts, maybe a couple other things as long as they don't start with "G" and end with 'lock' ;)

I'm right by Cut Above, but details of transfer can be worked out

Last Edited:
I have never seen anything to show that Ruger has ever made a 7" Blackhawk. They are all 7 1/2" in that length in all my experience. If you have proof otherwise, especially of a "common" 7" length, I would be interested to see it.

I really need to remember to NOT put the price in the tread title! :s0081:

If any mods happen to see this could you, please and thank you, remove the price from the title?

I took it shooting last weekend, it was fun but still not my cup of tea. Shot 18 rounds and it hasn't sold at this price, so a drop in price for the gun, and a drop for less ammo . . .

Now $550 and I will cover transfer at A Cut Above in Beaverton, and maybe a at your FFL, depending on where it is.

Yes, still for sale for $500 and can't believe that I forgot the photos! o_O

Blackhawk1.jpg Blackhawk2.jpg Blackhawk3.jpg Blackhawk4.jpg

Looks nice. We have a problem, though. You are in Hillsboro. I am in Clarkston, WA. You would have to ship to my local FFL for legal transfer of ownership. Also, how do we transfer money so that I feel comfortable, seeing as how I do not even know your name?

Well, the short version is that we would start a conversation (NWFA's version of a private message) and exchange all the details. From there we would figure out which FFL you wanted to use, you would send me money in an agreed upon fashion, I would send the pistol to your FFL where you would have an agreed upon time frame to inspect, generally that is 3 days.

Unless you are asking how you go about trusting me . . .that's a bit harder to answer. :cool: I don't know who you know, so I can't say 'talk to them to find out about me.' My trade rating is solid, maybe take a look at it and see if there are any names you recognize to ask about me.

Thanks for your reply and explanation of how it works with this site. I like the gun, but on further checking I can buy a new one for $610 through my local FFL (though I will have to wait a few weeks until Williams has more in stock from Ruger). Once I add $20+ to your selling price for insured shipping, and an additional transfer fee, I am up to ~$550, so might as well just buy new, with full Ruger warranties, etc. I'm sure you are trustworthy. It's just a matter of economics. I'm sorry we could not come together on this, but am certain you will eventually find a local buyer. Best, Ted

Can't say I blame you. :s0090: If you were closer to Vancouver we could just meet at a WA FFL and do a 'Face to Face with FFL Blessing' transaction, but it would be a bit more of a road trip than I think either of us want to take! :)

Back to the top with some trade options for conversation starters. Some of these would be 'plus cash', others would be 1 to 1 trades or maybe cash on my end.

Handguns:
S&W M&P, Compact, full size, CORE, Performance Center 9mm
EAA Witness 9mm metal frame, compact or full size
Canik TP9SFX 9mm

Rifles:
MAS 49/56, but not just any 49/56 . . . one I had to sell a couple years back. It had a McCann Industries scope mount and a turned down front sight post. :rolleyes:
HOWA MiniAction in 7.62x39

ETA:

Scope:
Leupold LPS, because apparently I have an odd nostalgia for the late 1990's :cool:
Or maybe something else? :s0093:

Glocks don't fit my hand and I'm good for revolvers at the moment, but the Good Lord knows I am easily distracted, so . . . :)

Last Edited:
It's not a compact, but I have a 9mm shield with night sights as well as talon grips and +1 magguts. Also for consideration is a 1954 Winchester model 12, wirh factory installed choke. Let me know if either are interesting

IMG_3580.JPG IMG_3396.JPG

It's been a long hot day and I made the decision that I would make no more decisions today. :)
I'll think on it a bit, but my mind has officially closed for business for the rest of the day. :cool:

Springfield M1A Loaded version, Springfield Gen 4 scope mount, Vortex 3-9x50 scope, vortex rings, Archangel stock, Springfield M1A case, UTG bipod, UTG foregrip, (not pictured) and also, 500 rounds of .308 ammo as well

IMG_3247.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.