Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTB OR Ruger Blackhawk 357

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by wyojeeper, Sep 1, 2014.

1. wyojeeper

wyojeeper Lebanon, MO Member

Looking for a Ruger Blackhawk in 357 with a 4 5/8" barrel. Stainless or blue, doesnt matter just needs to be a 4 5/8" barrel. I will travel for the right one.
    Thanks
    Rick

2. Miravox

Miravox Seal Rock, Oregon, United States Member

I have one in stainless with an extra cylinder (use one for 357 & the other for 38?) and a Burris 1.5x4 scope. I'll have to look into market value. Make me an offer?

3. wyojeeper

Is it a 9mm cylinder? I am interested in it. Any pictures?

4. Miravox

Both cylinders are for .357 Magnum, so you can use 357's or 38's. If you dedicate one cylinder for use with 38's, you can avoid the problem of carbon build-up inside the chamber (which makes it difficult to chamber 357's). Yes, I have pictures. PM your email address to me.

5. wyojeeper

Pm sent.

6. Miravox

Pics sent via email. Don't be discouraged by the hard-to-see crosshairs; they're actually much clearer than the pictures show.

7. wyojeeper

I thinl it looks good. What were you wanting to get out of it? I don't want to make a offer that is out of line.

8. Miravox

The gun, used, was $500. The scope, new, was $320. It's in pristine condition, having only seen about 30 rounds sent downrange. The Weigand base was $40. The Weigand rings were another $40. The gunsmithing (drill & tap receiver for mount, place & Loctite scope into rings, boresight scope) was $75. I have just under $1,000 into it. I'd consider selling for around $800. I might be able to meet you up north, if you're keen on it.

9. keitha300wsm

keitha300wsm Lebanon, OR Member

If you haven't found one pm me your email and I will send a pic. Older 357 in good condition reasonable price.