JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a rare older ruger. Made in this caliber for only a couple years in the 80's, and this one is UNFIRED! Caliber is 357 max, aka 357 super mag. Ruger discontinued due to supposed flame cutting issues on the frame. Comes with original box, and flyers that came with it, I bought from a private ruger collector, who bought new and put in the safe. Very slight turn line on cylinder, all of them have it, everything else about it is mint. Rarely see these come up for sale. I am asking $1050.00, which is $200 less than I paid for it, have receipts. Frankly I think I overpaid. Please ask if you would like closer pics, it is a really nice collectible ruger, thanks.
Doug 503-501-8511 IMG_4675[1].JPG IMG_4676[1].JPG IMG_4677[1].JPG

That's a very nice piece and quite collectible. GLWS

Sorry for the post Mods, but it's a nice pistola. ;)
Thanks GOG, absolutely love this caliber, it's a beast, caught a bad rep due to folks overcharging rounds with bullets that were too light. Stay in the 180gr range, and it's a beast!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.