JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Stayton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Original owner. Fired exactly 50 rounds since new. In original plastic box. Transfer at my local Gun shop. No sale without transfer period. l will pay for the transfer fee for a full price sale. Located 13 miles east of Salem. Blue steel, 7 1/2" barrel. Standard Ruger grips.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are fine pistols, I bought one the first ones many moons ago $78.00. Ear Protection is a must.

Good luck on your sale...……..

Any issues with the cylinder? I have one and they are fun but most everyone has at least one or two chambers that stick. Fires fine but usually have to pop the cylinder out to remove those chambers brass after firing. With lub you can usually get one or two cycles before it's pop the cylinder to get the brass out. Mine has been back to the factory for service once already. Is a little better but still sticks even with good quality factory brass.
BTW never use Steel, Wolf or other in these. They will stick something fierce. GLWS sale. These are fun to shoot and best used outdoors!

This is my third Blackhawk 30 Carbine. l wore out the first two. Bought this one new a couple of years ago. Found a distributor had on the shelf for years. l have only shot 50 rounds threw it.

Any issues with the cylinder? I have one and they are fun but most everyone has at least one or two chambers that stick. Fires fine but usually have to pop the cylinder out to remove those chambers brass after firing. With lub you can usually get one or two cycles before it's pop the cylinder to get the brass out. Mine has been back to the factory for service once already. Is a little better but still sticks even with good quality factory brass.
BTW never use Steel, Wolf or other in these. They will stick something fierce. GLWS sale. These are fun to shoot and best used outdoors!
If you read my ad, you will know it has been fired exactly 50 rounds since new. This is my 3rd Ruger Blackhawk in .30 Carbine. l have never had a case not extract normally on any of them. l wore out the first two. l also never used steel case ammo either. Any more questions, just ask

Last Edited:
Stainless or blue? Barrel length? Wood grips?
I have never seen one in stainless

20200427_135156.jpg 20200427_135132.jpg 20200427_135121.jpg

Original owner. Fired exactly 50 rounds since new. In original plastic box. Transfer at my local Gun shop. No sale without transfer period. l will pay for the transfer fee for a full price sale. Located 13 miles east of Salem. Blue steel, 7 1/2" barrel. Standard Ruger grips.
These are awesome! One of my friends has one. 30 carbine rounds are a blast to shoot, very accurate and controllable with awesome shockwave you can feel due to powder still burning off while exiting barrel. I have Automag with 6 inch barrel that's a blast to shoot with the same rounds.

Beautiful pics of your Blackhawk. My friend's Blackhawk didn't have issues with ejecting spent brass either. Some of the coolest pictures I ever saw was some he took at night firing it from his campsight. Flames and spiral smoke ring following trajectory of bullet for quite a distance. It's easy to see why you can feel the air around you concuss. Whoever buys this is gonna have a blast with it ( no pun intended). If you want to have some fun, fire it at an indoor range...guarantee you will see people who are shooting magnum rounds put down their guns and gravitate to see what you're shooting LOL

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.