WTS OR Ruger Blackhawk 3 screw 357 mag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a Ruger American 30-06 with a nice muzzle brake job done to it and threaded barrel. I haven't had time for this rifle and would like to move it on to someone else. I have shot it 3 times and it fires and groups well.

DizzyJ

Reactions
What's the significance of the three screw? I've heard the reference before, but forgot.

Reactions
3 screw means no transfer bar system,UNLESS someone sent it to Ruger for that so-called upgrade..which means a better trigger pull, fewer moving part,s,and when you are loading or unloading the charge holes line up properly to the load gate area.
These features have caused the parts to convert a gun back to original have sky rocketed.. An unconverted 3 screw is very desirable to a Ruger fan, like myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Professional business
    This business has been my go to transfer dealer for years. Best you can find in Washington County
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
Top Bottom