JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
OFF THE GRID FOR AWHILE: THIS ONE BACK ON TOP, SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR THOSE PREVIOUSLY INTERESTED!

If you've ever wanted one, here's one you can afford: Collectors desire the first model, but this is a "working gun" that you cannot depreciate by shooting it. Five digit serial number (no prefix), and not the Super Bearcat model. Ruger's scaled-down version of the Colt's Single Action Army.

Been around the block, but functions flawlessly (what Ruger doesn't?) Know a young buckaroo who'd like a cowboy gun that fits his hand? Want a "kit-gun" or "tackle-box gun" that is light as a feather? Here ya go.

Asking $300.

P4030571_zps0519940f.jpg P4030572_zps1841198e.jpg

Last Edited:
Guess I shoulda noted caliber, since I believe they made Bearcats for a short time in .22WMR. This however, is .22lr, as were all the First Models.

PM (or I guess we now use "Conversation") sent to 44Vaquero.

Mark's correction is accurate according to Ruger themselves. The "extended" grip tang is one indicator. However, absent is the underbarrel web that is extant on a Remington (1875), or even the understated version of it seen on the 1890. The Bearcat at it's rear resembles a Remington, but it's forepart is more Colt-like.

I stand proudly corrected.

Bumping too, with a possible purchaser in the works. Thanks.

I been a Bearcat fan since 1967 when I first shot my dads. I currently own a 95% condition 1967 in Box w/papers I bought since Dads went somewhere unknown on the second wifes side of the family.

One of my favorite toys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.