JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all,

I have a beautiful Ruger Bearcat 22lr single action revolver up for grabs. This is an older model with an all steel frame (not brass) and it does NOT have a transfer safety bar. This means the trigger pull is much lighter and smoother than the new ones (I know, I've tried both which is why I bought an older model). I'm loving it and it shoots very accurately. There's nothing wrong with it, and will be a great pistol to train your kids or just for plinking. The pistol was well taken care of by me and by the prvious owner. The only reason I'm selling is that I must buy this other rifle I'm eyeing and I needs me some cash and I already have another 22lr revolver, so this is kind of unnecessary. Because of that, I'm not really interested in any trades. I'm asking $400 firm. Thanks for looking.

pix579858617_zpsde98205d.jpg pix033790379_zps7138c817.jpg pix655018869_zpsc8192fd3.jpg pix570623862_zps513a0e9c.jpg