WTS OR Ruger Bearcat 22lr SA revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR_PSYCHO

Reactions
Hello all,

I have a beautiful Ruger Bearcat 22lr single action revolver up for grabs. This is an older model with an all steel frame (not brass) and it does NOT have a transfer safety bar. This means the trigger pull is much lighter and smoother than the new ones (I know, I've tried both which is why I bought an older model). I'm loving it and it shoots very accurately. There's nothing wrong with it, and will be a great pistol to train your kids or just for plinking. The pistol was well taken care of by me and by the prvious owner. The only reason I'm selling is that I must buy this other rifle I'm eyeing and I needs me some cash and I already have another 22lr revolver, so this is kind of unnecessary. Because of that, I'm not really interested in any trades. I'm asking $400 firm. Thanks for looking.

pix579858617_zpsde98205d.jpg pix033790379_zps7138c817.jpg pix655018869_zpsc8192fd3.jpg pix570623862_zps513a0e9c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom