JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Winlock
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought a Ruger AR556 I would say maybe 3 years ago, only bought it because there was a big push to make the AR illegal and I wanted to own one in case that happened. I tinkered with it a bit, changing out the most components. I took it to the range 2-3 times, probably less than 100 rounds shot total and haven't touched it in at least 2 years other than cleanings. I realize its not my thing and would just like to sell it all off as a complete package. Asking $700 for the complete package.

AMMO IN PICTURE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AND NOT PART OF THIS SALE

Ruger AR556 with the following.
Armorers Wrench
Upper Vice Clamshell
Lower Vice Block
Barrel Lube
(5) Magpul Dummy Rounds
(2) Magpul 30 Round Magazines
(2) Magpul 20 Round Magazines
Nikon Scope Mount
Nikon P223 Scope
Buttler Creek Flip Up Scope Caps
Magpul Rear Flip Up Sight (Not usable in current location-installed for safe keeping only)
Strike Industries Bolt Catch
Strike Industries Charging Handle
Strike Industries Dust Cover
Strike Industries Magazine Release
Strike Industries Takedown Pins
Strike Industries Forward Assist
Magpul SL Grip
Magpul SL Buttstock
Magpul Enhanced Buttpad
Magpul SL Handguard
Radian Weapons Talon Ambi Safety Selector
KNS Anti Roll Pins
Ruger Elite 452 Trigger
Magpul Bipod Stud
Owners Manuals (Not Pictured)

The only trade I would be interested in would be a Glock Gen5 G19 but would need to be like new condition and the version with the front serrations.

I am located in Winlock, WA which is in Lewis County. I would be willing to meet between Tacoma and Vancouver if you are set on buying it.

20200921_183759.jpg 20200921_183745.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
would you be interested in trading for a 9mm M&P Shield w/3mags and a 380 Ruger LCP2 w/3mags? Could also throw in a box of JHP for each.

For whatever reason I didnt get a notification on this posting, sorry just interested in a Glock G19 and a actually may be interested in one of the newer Ruger 22/45 Lites depending on the color combo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.