JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***

Continuing to adjust my collection a bit so, up for sale is my Ruger American Rimfire in .22 magnum (.22WMR). 18" barrel. Front fiber optic sight. 3/8" rimfire scope base machined into the receiver which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included). Black composite stock with cheek riser/comb insert. Includes (2) 9-round Ruger rotary magazines (came with 1 originally).

Gun is in excellent condition. I have fired exactly (2) 9-round magazines through the gun. Sights are dead on accurate. Bolt cycles very well and trigger is awesome. I've chosen to get out of .22WMR as I consolidate calibers and this is my last .22WMR gun. Gun comes with original box, papers and lock.

Price is $220, that INCLUDES the Transfer/BGC at my preferred FFL in Oregon City or at Tigard Pawn. If you wish to meet at another local FFL in the Portland Metro area or Vancouver for a WA buyer, I will pay $20 toward the transfer/BGC, buyer can make up the difference.

Expanded trade Options (trade value $235): Mosin M91/30 or M44, SCCY CPX-2, Canik TP9SF, Ruger LCP or LC380, Bersa Thunder .380, Ruger SR22, S&W M&P 22 (pistol). .308/7.62x51 ammo. Maybe another C&R type bolt gun so long as it's not in a hard to find caliber. May also be open to a BP rifle or revolver. I might be open to some other firearms too, so long as they are in roughly the same price/value range. If you have something to offer, be prepared to send me some photos. If you're not sure if I'll be interested, go ahead and offer, I'll politely decline if I'm not interested.

Use the 'conversation' function (PM) to reach me. Most days I can get back to you within 2 hours or less. Leave a number if you prefer me to text you instead.

Thanks!

RUGER 2.jpg

RUGER 3.jpg

IMG_6491a.jpg

Last Edited: