JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
sheridan sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I will be in Bend on the 12&13 if anyone out there is interested

new, no box, comes with 5rd and 10rd mag. has a muzzle device on it.
$500 cash

willing to meet from Portland to Salem, Oregon City to Lincoln City, you choose the FFL, I can meet Thursday through Sunday
If your out of State shipping is on the buyer FFL to FFL.

The Ruger American Ranch offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success. The ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations with a soft rubber buttpad for maximum recoil reduction. The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. Patented Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for while the Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds. Features a compact, cold hammer-forged, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector; visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security and a factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base. Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs.

• Supports AR-Style Magazine
  • Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
  • Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base
its this model:

0F45FCBD-5046-4412-80C7-DCC5FBC8DC24.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.