JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
One more that doesn't get out as much as it should. Bought it a few years ago, maybe put 50 rounds through it. pulled the sights when I mounted the scope (I have them around here someplace) the rear sight was broken when I got it but I knew I was going run a scope so I didn't care.

Scope not included, just there because I was too lazy to pull it off for the photo and I wanted to show the gap between the bell and where the rear sight would be.

Comes with one now TWO magazines! and the box and everything that come in the box.

Asking $375.00 $350.00

I'm in Beaverton, I like A Cut Above, but I'm all over town for work and can usually meet at an FFL of your choice with the exception of Tigard PAwn 4 More.
I'm not interested in shipping at this time.
For trades anything Glock, shotgun, hunting rifle or fishing gear related is going be a "no". The best guideline I can offer is if you have ever met more than one or maybe two people that have whatever you have for trade, it's probably be a no
Possible 'yeses' would be:

Updating by 'posable trade list'

Pistol caliber AR upper receiver (just the receiver)
Threaded 1911 22lr conversion kit
CZ 455 /457 magazines
8" 9mm AR barrel
Kel Tech P17

RugerAmerican22 01.JPG
RugerAmerican22 02.JPG
RugerAmerican22 03.JPG
RugerAmerican22 04.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I knew I was at the high end of the price range, so no real surprise it's still here :rolleyes:

Added a second magazine, added some trade bait and dropped the price to $375.00

Another bump, this time with a price drop to $350.00

Updating my 'posable partial trade list' as of 1/7/22

CZ 455 /457 magazines
8" 9mm AR barrel
Kel Tech P17
16" 350 Legend heavy barrel & bolt
22 Hornet factory ammo
I'm also open for suggestions, however Glocks, shotguns, fishing gear, hunting rifles or trains and shrimp are non-starters ;)

Last Edited:
Another bump, this time with a price drop to $350.00 and I'll include 200 rounds of Fed Champion ammo
View attachment 1102672

Updating my 'posable partial trade list' as of 1/7/22

CZ 455 /457 magazines
8" 9mm AR barrel
Kel Tech P17
16" 350 Legend heavy barrel & bolt
22 Hornet factory ammo
I'm also open for suggestions, however Glocks, shotguns, fishing gear, hunting rifles or trains and shrimp are non-starters ;)
What about without the ammo?

Man I am torn between this and the Ruger Precision Rimfire
I feel your pain! :) I was in the same position when I got this one and decided to go with this one because it was intended to be a wife/kid gun and I was going get the compact modules, but before I got them we went shooting with some friends that had a CZ Scout, and long story short, I now have a CZ Scout :s0110:
The CZ is TINY! but it works for wife/kids and I can still manage it, so here we are

I feel your pain! :) I was in the same position when I got this one and decided to go with this one because it was intended to be a wife/kid gun and I was going get the compact modules, but before I got them we went shooting with some friends that had a CZ Scout, and long story short, I now have a CZ Scout :s0110:
The CZ is TINY! but it works for wife/kids and I can still manage it, so here we are
I gotcha, I'm just looking for something fun that I can slap a scope and silencer and have some fun with.

Looks like I'm headed down to Dallas for work on Sat the 22nd, so I could meet around in Salem or McMinnville / Newberg around 12:30 / 1:00 if that works for anyone :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.