JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a rap and it shoots awesome I've seen alot of people are putting them in chassis I'm curious what every one else thinks are the worth putting in a chassis or the "precision" worthy or is it a waste of money?

I guess it depends on what level of accuracy you're looking to achieve and/or if the chassis improves ergonomics and/or helps you achieve a desired shooting position.

Some people really like adjustable stocks to get proper sight picture and I'm sure it decreases strain and helps minimize parallax issues.

I have a rap and it shoots awesome I've seen alot of people are putting them in chassis I'm curious what every one else thinks are the worth putting in a chassis or "precision" worthy or is it a waste of money?

Only a waste if you are looking for a tidy profit rather than using it. Have a RAR in a MDT, and a M77 in a target Boyd's.
Ordered another nut, and am going to re-barrel another Hawkeye, that will end up in an MDT as well.

MDT chassis is nice, as is the Magpul version BUT 300 Blackout is not easy to configure with these setups. The MDT site says their chassis isn't compatible. I have heard of guys getting it to work but it isn't easy.

MDT chassis is nice, as is the Magpul version BUT 300 Blackout is not easy to configure with these setups. The MDT site says their chassis isn't compatible. I have heard of guys getting it to work but it isn't easy.

I think I'd call and have a detailed conversation with MDT. Originally the Predator versions of both the M77 & American didn't work, but the needed relief was minor enough that anyone capable of using a toothbrush was GTG. So being as the blackout is a 223 with a fas bullet, in not sure what would be "different" if that makes sense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top