JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
pic 1.jpg
Ruger American Predator .308, 18" barrel. Rifle has 100 rounds or so through it and has been well maintained. Final bump $300 firm, no trades please.
Text/Call Charles @ 661-333-6807

Last Edited:
Do buyers/sellers have to transfer through an FFL these days? What is the cost of doing this?

Sorry, I have not done a private sale since the idiotic law passed

Do buyers/sellers have to transfer through an FFL these days? What is the cost of doing this?

Yeah, all sales have to go through an FFL now. Prices range from about $25 on up. OP mentioned he's in Tigard, and I've heard good things about A Cut Above Pawn in Tigard. $25 total, including the $10 background check fee.

Tritac Salem is open again at there original location with the indoor range. Forget exactly what they charge for transfer, but they are open 7 days a week.

Ticklickers S Salem is a great shop & also does transfers, I think they're open 5 or 6 days a week.

Up by the OP is Tigard Pawn 4 more as well.

I want to say $35 for Tritac and Ticklicker, 25 or 30 at Tigard Pawn.

You will want to allow yourself some time, like half an hour for the transfer. Longer if you do not have a current Oregon CHL. Your address information must be current to your Oregon drivers license.

Tritac Salem is open again at there original location with the indoor range. Forget exactly what they charge for transfer, but they are open 7 days a week.

Ticklickers S Salem is a great shop & also does transfers, I think they're open 5 or 6 days a week.

Up by the OP is Tigard Pawn 4 more as well.

I want to say $35 for Tritac and Ticklicker, 25 or 30 at Tigard Pawn.

You will want to allow yourself some time, like half an hour for the transfer. Longer if you do not have a current Oregon CHL. Your address information must be current to your Oregon drivers license.
having a CHL definately makes it go by quiiiiickkkk :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top