JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
454 Casull
City
Soldotna
State
Other
I know this is a long shot but I thought I'd give it a try.

ISO a Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull or .480. I would also consider a Ruger Redhawk in 45 Colt.

Please let me know if you would be willing to part with one of these.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello, are you still seriously looking for one? I have a Ruger .454 Casull I might consider selling. If I sold it I would have to have additional money for the custom Chest Holster from Clark Fork Leathers (I paid 120+shipping). Its a nice package.William Boyd 503-572-3409

Hello, are you still seriously looking for one? I have a Ruger .454 Casull I might consider selling. If I sold it I would have to have additional money for the custom Chest Holster from Clark Fork Leathers (I paid 120+shipping). Its a nice package.William Boyd 503-572-3409
Hi William, please let me know what your price is for the combo. Is your gun the 2.5" barrel Alaskan or the longer Alaskan Toklat? Thanks, Craig

Vonboyd, I sent a PM yesterday and another today. I am interested. Please let me know the details.
I have a Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casull with the standard 7" barrel. I replaced the original Front and Rear sight with a custom Tritium Front Sight and a rear sight that acquires the target must faster. I believe I have the original Front/Rear sight. With the pistol comes the Clark Fork Leathers Chest Guide holster that fits like a glove to your chest. I have custom loaded 40 + 335 Lead Hard Cast hammers from Bear Tooth Bullets. These bullets were chosen specifically for defense from even the biggest Brown Bear. Additionally I have numerous loaded rounds in the 300 gr class. All in all this is a pretty good combo. I just remembered I also have a custom scope mount with rings that I never got around to mounting. I want 1300.00 for the whole combo. If you want pics, send me a phone number to send these pics too or an email address or simply call me. I've posted my number. Its up to you now. Last Call

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.