JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ruger recently posted a new link to send letters to both our State and Federal legislators including the President and Vice-President. You just have to fill in your name and location. The system will then send the same e-mail to your location's State and Federal legislators.

While Ruger's note may not be completely written as one of you would compose it, it does get our message across. Right now the game is at least partially about generating numbers. There is a counter on the Ruger site and as I have written this post it went up almost a 1000 entries.

I encourage all of you to at least take a look and if you agree send it. Also forward it on to all your friends.

Here is the link. Click on it and the Ruger site will come up. http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/

Ruger - Protect Your Rights

Good find. Sent my thoughts using this. But I also already sent my thoughts via the old fashioned snail-mail last week.

Using snail-mail I thought perhaps it would leave more of an impression.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top