JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My upgraded Ruger PC Carbine is up for grabs!
It's in great condition. Midwest Industries aluminum chassis & M-Lock hand guard Installed. Has a low round count & is very accurate with a red dot or scope mounted on the picatinny rail. Comes with original factory box and takedown stock & forearn. Uses Glock mags and comes with ONE 15 round magazines. 100 rounds of 9mm ammunition is also included.

Buyer pays all associated FFL fees.

Asking $650 for the carbine with ONE 15 round magazine. Check this out…
Includes 100 rounds 9mm ammunition AND includes the pictured 50 round drum and four extended mags All those extra goodies are available for free with the firearm purchase.

Not interested in trades unless you've got a nice gun safe available that you don't need…..
(I'd need it delivered tho)
Nikon scopes also considered……
Thanks for lookin'!

C6F3E200-ECE4-4DD7-A23F-9299B1497E9D.jpeg 80A6C603-9545-4754-900C-675A18DB310B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My upgraded Ruger PC Carbine is up for grabs!
It's in great condition. Midwest Industries aluminum chassis & M-Lock hand guard Installed. Has a low round count & is very accurate with a red dot or scope mounted on the picatinny rail. Comes with original factory box and takedown stock & forearn. Uses Glock mags and comes with two 15 round magazines. 100 rounds of 9mm ammunition available for $30 with the purchase of the firearm.

Willing to drive north to Tick Licker Firearms in Corvallis, or south to Emerald Valley Armory in Creswell for the transfer. Buyer pays fees if meeting in those locations. Will split fees at a Eugene/Springfield FFL.

Asking $625 for the carbine with two 15 round mags
Add $30 to that for 100 rounds 9mm ammunition

If you really want to have sone fun, try it out with the pictured 50 round drum and four extended mags pictured! All those extra goodies are available at $75 for the lot with the firearm purchase.

Not interested in trades unless you've got a nice gun safe available that you don't need…..
(I'd need it delivered tho)
Nikon scopes also considered……
Thanks for lookin'!

View attachment 983761 View attachment 983764

Sale pending….

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top