Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger 9e or walther ppq m2

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by gotsand27, May 8, 2015.

1. gotsand27

gotsand27 north bend, OR Member

so i can get the ppq for about $475 and the ruger for around $300 is it worth the price difference to get the walther over the ruger...i have big hand but not very long fat fingers. the grip on the ppx was too big for me. i know the ppq has backstraps but the ruger does not. the grip on the ruger looks small and would fit my hand right...i cant get the ruger for another month till we get on in but the ppq is available now so i cant compare right there. i know the trigger on the ppq is superior but is it worth the price difference. ive heard the ruger trigger isnt half bad itself

2. John Gault

John Gault clackamas county Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I can only comment on the PPQ. Mine is my daily carry and I LOVE it! Grip/Trigger and the M1 release.

3. Dean Armer

Dean Armer Monmouth New Member

I don't recommend that you buy anything you haven't held in your hand. The Ruger is a good pistol but the Walther is more refined. If it didn't take food out of my kids mouth I would spend the extra money.

4. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

I agree with John and Dean....get the Walther if the price difference is not an issue.

5. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Might as well just get the Ruger. It seems they make pretty good guns.

6. 808hondacrguy

808hondacrguy Eugene,OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

and use the extra money to buy ammo....

Certaindeaf likes this.