JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Got a Ruger p89 with 3-15 round mags and houge grips.
Dont have box or papers.
Looking to get 250
Buyer pays fee
(Willing to throw in a stainless 1022 with 100 rounds of ammo for a glock 26)
20170227_204829.jpg

This Configuration was a "special edition" model and the box was labeled as so. I only know this because that was the first pistol I ever bought.

Youd have to call the factory with your serial number to get the info. But the two tone finish with stainless hammer, safety, trigger, and mag release, I believe is what made it the "special edition", a semi-rare config. But again the factory would know the actual numbers made and other info that made it a "special edition". I paid $378 @ sportmans warehouse for it new(2006). It went great with the ruger PC9. Crazy reliable, never missed a beat.

The serial number makes yours a 1995 manufacture, I also have a P89 in this configuration. It is a Special Edition that came in a black case marked as such. I bought it new in 1999 for $269 on a special dealer rep. sale at Big R in Redmond OR. It came with the regular Ruger grips but I added the Hogue grips like the ones on yours. The case lists it as a model #03048 Catalog #P89T Mine has a 312-xxxxx serial # making it a 1999 manufacture. Hope this info. helps you in some way, You are selling a great gun at a very good price.

The serial number makes yours a 1995 manufacture, I also have a P89 in this configuration. It is a Special Edition that came in a black case marked as such. I bought it new in 1999 for $269 on a special dealer rep. sale at Big R in Redmond OR. It came with the regular Ruger grips but I added the Hogue grips like the ones on yours. The case lists it as a model #03048 Catalog #P89T Mine has a 312-xxxxx serial # making it a 1999 manufacture. Hope this info. helps you in some way, You are selling a great gun at a very good price.
Thank you for the info it is much appreciated. I was a little worried i might be asking too much for it wish i had the box an papers to go with it that way it would be a little mpre complete... atleast to some

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.