JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FINAL PRICE DROP
I really want to get a certain gun from another member here so I am putting up my elk rifle for sale.

Purchased in 1993-94 from GI Joes (the good old days), this is a non-cataloged model 77, like a TALO edition.
Ruger was only making walnut or synthetic stocks back then, but made a few laminates with deep bluing as a limited run. I guess it worked out because laminates aren't exactly rare anymore.
So about this gun, it was carried only for elk hunting and did what it was supposed to do. I broke it in properly from the start and it is very accurate. The first few years I would go to sight-in days and shoot 5 shells in the black. Then it became 3 shots because it never changed. Total rounds shot is under 120. It does have honest wear mostly on the stock, from being carried, where the varnish has worn. Last disclosure is the aluminum floorplate has surface scratches. I had to shoot off a rock at 250 yards and they were not going to wait for me. Intended to replace it with a steel floorplate and have it engraved but that did not happen. Works fine, so I left it. Barrel is 25". 77.11.jpg 77.14.jpg 77.12.jpg 77.15.jpg
$475 and fees are on you. FFL Money Market Pawn or Tigard Pawn

I have the original box and your choice of 1 inch Ruger or 30mm Warne rings. Maybe paperwork, somewhere.

Send me a message with any questions you might have. Thanks

Last Edited:
Only interested in trades for:

S&W .22 revolver
SA Rugers in .327

Willing to add or subtract $ to equal value

Please message me with offers or questions.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.