JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All stock, no mods. Black synthetic stock, scope rings, detachable rotary mag, 18.5" barrel. Nice light, small package for carrying in the brush.

Pictures of rifles are extremely hard. I'll be glad to produce some, but if you want to see a specific area of the gun let me know. Shots that show the whole gun are sorta useless to see detail, etc.

In like new condition, this has probably had fewer than 100 rounds through it, certainly less than 300.

Gun is located in Oregon, and I prefer a local sale. I work with an FFL and can ship, but buyer will pay shipping costs.

I'd like to get $500 out of this. I have a Leupold VX-1 3-9x shotgun scope that I've used with this that I might let go for an additional cost, if you're interested. PM for more info or to make an offer.

Thanks for looking!

This item is sold!

Last Edited:
Stainless.
Yes!

Here's a stock pic from Davidson's. Mine is in like-new condition.

k7744rsp.jpg

All stock, no mods. Black synthetic stock, scope rings, detachable rotary mag, 18.5" barrel. Nice light, small package for carrying in the brush.

Pictures of rifles are extremely hard. I'll be glad to produce some, but if you want to see a specific area of the gun let me know. Shots that show the whole gun are sorta useless to see detail, etc.

In like new condition, this has probably had fewer than 100 rounds through it, certainly less than 300.

Gun is located in Oregon, and I prefer a local sale. I work with an FFL and can ship, but buyer will pay shipping costs.

I'd like to get $500 out of this. I have a Leupold VX-1 3-9x shotgun scope that I've used with this that I might let go for an additional cost, if you're interested. PM for more info or to make an offer.

Thanks for looking!
Wow...500...great deal!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.