Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Ruger 77 38/357 Stainless 18.5" 5 Rd. Bolt Action

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by benjamyn.boyer, Jan 20, 2016.

1. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer Willamette Valley Member

Purchased this a while ago as a "ranch gun" for the ranch that I don't have. Also, purchased as a "just-in-case" gun that I could easily grab and go and use same ammo as some of my wheel guns. I am ready to sell her for something with a little more long range capacity. I have put maybe 10 rounds through her. Just enough to know that she is dialed with the iron sights at 100 yds. I have some .357 leverrevolution ammo for the right price. Looking for $725, have the original scope rings that came with it, never mounted a scope on it but still have em. Not terribly interested in trades, cash talks. Below is a link for a picture of the gun, mine is in mint condition, only taken to the range one time.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/76429

2. Reno911

Reno911 Hillsboro Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

One of the bucket list firearms, if I hadn't splurged in the KelTec sub2000 in December I'd so take this off your hands.

benjamyn.boyer likes this.
  3. Patriot1668

Patriot1668 SW Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Cool! I didn't know that this rifle was made in this chambering.

4. benjamyn.boyer

Also have 2 extra magazines which ran an extra $55 when I purchased the gun.

5. benjamyn.boyer

Yeah, I really had good intentions of this being a truck gun simply for the fact I can have my CC, hunting back-up and truck gun be all the same calibers. Keep ammo in various locations and always have something to shoot with.

6. benjamyn.boyer

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.