JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Possibly looking to sell or trade my clean Ruger 77/357 18.5in barrel rifle. Takes rotary mags, comes with 2. Feels like a 10/22 in your hands, real fun, great for kids. The scope is a Leupold VX III 1.5-5, I would LOVE to separate it. Also has iron sights. OVer all a real fun rifle.
$900
The only trades I would be looking for is a newer mini 14, post 2003. Just no shotguns, .380s, or 44 mags please. Part trades are great too.
Thanks
PM Email Text or call 541 550 8612. It all works quickly

20140205_145140_zps6qwccuvj.jpg 20140205_145043_HDR_zps3wnkvwvt.jpg 20140205_144737_zpspzvugl5t.jpg

Is this a range gun or a hunter? by that I mean what could you hunt with it and at what effective range? I pack that caliber short barreled revolner in the woods, having the same caliber rifle could be interesting if it is useful.

Is this a range gun or a hunter? by that I mean what could you hunt with it and at what effective range? I pack that caliber short barreled revolver in the woods, having the same caliber rifle could be interesting if it is useful.

Thats exactly what I put it together for actually. Very accurate hunting gun. With .357 it completely relies on what ammo you use. Its good for deer, bear, rabbits, and coyotes. Shot placement and knowledge of the loaded round can make a lot possible. 110g xtp HP with a safe charge comes out almost to 2250fps. Very versatile rifle. You get somewhere between 500-750 more fps than a standard revolver shooting .357
Heres the king of .357's article Paco Kelly, awesome read. 357 Magnum and the Literature

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.