JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Myrtle Creek
State
Oregon
I am looking to purchase a Ruger 77/357 carbine in .357 Magnum, with a wood stock.* I can find one with plastic stock all day long, but no vendor with this wood furniture. Alternatively, I would be interested in just the wood stock from Ruger. (I am aware Boyd's offers an aftermarket sets, but they look like caca, in my humble opinion.) Also, once acquired, would be interested in magazines too.

If you have one for sale, drop me a note. I can pay for said via most methods (cash, check, money order, et al.) and have an 01FFL (Dealer) license so can handle interstate transfer. Thank you for looking. :)

* Looks like this:
ger-77-357-357-Mag_101239895_2630_3B936C1990EBF709.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
An interesting piece that I was completely unaware of (its existence).

I'm curious about what it's niche is... a magazine-fed .357 Magnum bolt action?
One of those, "It's so crazy it just might work" things. Is it solely for ammo parity?

Not trying to be a naysayer or derogatory. To the contrary, it sounds like a cool rifle and I'm genuinely curious... ubiquitous "weapons of war" aside, I know relatively little about long guns.

Good call on the wood stock and good luck with the search.

An interesting piece that I was completely unaware of (its existence).

I'm curious about what it's niche is... a magazine-fed .357 Magnum bolt action?
One of those, "It's so crazy it just might work" things. Is it solely for ammo parity?

Not trying to be a naysayer or derogatory. To the contrary, it sounds like a cool rifle and I'm genuinely curious... ubiquitous "weapons of war" aside, I know relatively little about long guns.

Good call on the wood stock and good luck with the search.

.357 from a rifle makes for great dear medicine, and if you are into suppressors, then you can have all sorts of fun with 180-200gr pills. It would definitely be a great gun to spend some time with.

One left in stock.

Thanks; that is the one I saw yesterday. I have an email into Ruger to confirm interchangeability. If so, I'll jump on it.

.357 from a rifle makes for great dear medicine, and if you are into suppressors, then you can have all sorts of fun with 180-200gr pills. It would definitely be a great gun to spend some time with.

Indeed; I would run this one suppressed with a Ti-Rant 9.

Project done, but still interested in a threaded 77/357 if anyone has one for sale. (I can wrangle the wood stock aspect after the fact.) Thanks. :)
The owner of east county guns might have some insight on options. He had a scout setup 77/357 years ago, and has been building some very cool lever guns in threaded and sbr configuration.
He has at least 3 storefronts, but is usually at Idaho location. Be advised; he's probably extremely busy. Maybe try eastcountyguns.com , see if emails are an option.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.