JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No Longer For Sale...

Ruger K77/22 Magnum, K77/22VMBZ.

24" Target barrel, laminated stock, stainless, with original box. This gun is pretty close to perfect. It does have an area on the stock that was rubbed with the zipper on a gun case. The scratches will remove, easily. This gun is leaving, as it is just not accurate enough for me. 2-1/2" groups at 100 yards. For the price, a little experimentation might get it tuned in. I just don't have the time to get it dialed in. Maybe the "right" ammo will do it, or a change in bedding. Anyway...I can find no obvious problems of any kind that would affect accuracy. If this rifle doesn't sell easily, I'll just try a different barrel. Thanks for looking.

$400. Rifle only. Does not include scope.

Thanks.
WAYNO.
0607091758.jpg
0607091800.jpg
0607091759.jpg

At $400...I can not believe this has not been sold...this price is ridiculous, it's so low...as for the accuracy issue: I don't know how many rounds have been fired, normally a stainlss barrel willl take quite a few break in rounds...before it polishes out...

At $400...I can not believe this has not been sold...this price is ridiculous, it's so low...as for the accuracy issue: I don't know how many rounds have been fired, normally a stainlss barrel willl take quite a few break in rounds...before it polishes out...

I agree. I've owned two of these, previously, and they were both tack-drivers, right out of the box. I've probably fired 150 rounds thru this gun, and although it's gotten better, accuracy-wise, it still is not good enough, for me. I just thought I could cut my losses, and make this someone elses project, before I spend the money on another barrel. Other than ammo preference, there are not too many variables...Crown, which looks perfect, bedding, which I cannot imagine would be an issue with a rimfire, and the barrel, itself, and other than more break-in, there's not much that can be done. Anyway, as I said, if it doesn't sell, I'll just keep shooting it to see if it continues to get "better", and if not, another barrel will be my last option..

Thanks for the comments.

WAYNO.

Maybe I should have priced it higher, and it might have sold.:D

No longer for sale.

Thanks for all the interest.
WAYNO.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.