JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am the original owner of a 99.99% perfect Ruger model 77/17 (17 hmr) This gun has been babied and has 145 rounds down range. I had a smith install a volquartzen sear and spring, the smith polished the sear to a mirror finish, it has a very nice crisp 2 1/2lb trigger pull. The scope is a Tasco world class plus 4-16 x44mm with target turrets and adjustable objective. I have shot many sub moa groups with this gun. I also will include 5 full boxes of ammo and 1 box with 5 rounds in it. I will also include a dewey cleaning rod, 2 brass jags, brush and a bag of patches. I also have the original sear and spring, scope box and rifle box. If you wish to purchase the rifle only, that is fine, just send me a pm. I wont sell the scope or ammo separate unless the gun only has been sold. If you see any blemishes on the gun in the pics, it is the picture and not the gun. I am only selling because I dont shoot it enough and want to fund my next project. I am asking $575.00 No lowballs please!

Last Edited:
Hi I would be interested in the gun only if you still have the orig box.Where are you located.If this is still available give me a call 360-915-3810 Thanks

The original box is included. I am located in stanwood, which is north snohomish county. I work in north seattle and can meet as far south as southcenter and as far north as bellingham.

would you be willing to trade for the rifle? if so, i've got a glock 17 9mm with extras. give me a call. 503-348-6972. Thanks, David

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.