JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is quite the gun! Here you have the venerable Ruger with rotary mag, but in the amazing .17 HMR. This gun has about half a box of shells through it. I can't find anything wrong with it. It is AS NEW. These are selling for over $550 if you can find them new. Save $100 here. (scope not included)

Nothing in particular that I need for a trade, but 38/357 revolvers are always good and quality semi-auto handguns too. Feel free to shoot me a trade offer.

$450

Are you willing to trade for a Glock 17 with 6 17rd mags? It's a first gen. glock. I would like to have the scope too. Willing to give up 300rds of 9mm ammo too.

The ammo I got is winchester 115grn fmj, I'm gonna double check what I have left and let you know. I do have holster for the glock but it's left handed. Have the original box and mag loader and book. Gun is in good condition and does have nite sites

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.