JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

History: I purchased this rifle used with an LWRC trigger installed and the brake, which works very well, that is pictured. I then added some items that I thought appropriate to the rifle. I do not know exactly how many rounds have been fired from the gun; I have fired exactly 20 to regulate the BUIS and the optic. It functioned flawlessly and proved to be very accurate.

Options: This is offered as a package deal to save the buyer some cash or you can buy just the rifle and I will sell the components off individually (or keep them). However, the extras will not be offered until the rifle sells. If you are interested in items then post that you are and maybe we can work a deal if someone wants the rifle only. I will post value of item as I list it so you can get an idea of what I would sell it for if the package is not sold together. Hope I did not confuse anyone there.

If you want the rifle configured with some items and not others use the listed price and make me an offer, cash talks. I will not sell any of the items until the rifle is sold.

A note on the optic: I did a ton of research before selecting an optic this is a first focal plane optic and offers very nice glass at the price point. I will not try to tell you this equals a 2500 Leupold , but it is pretty damn nice and you get a .308 rifle with a bunch of goodies including ammo for what that Leupold would cost you, just sayin.

Price includes FFL transfer fee in the Everett area. I will ship (not ammo) but buyer would have to help with the cost.

SOLD

wqzome.jpg
2cra4j4.jpg
28kr0yc.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.