JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is on their site now: Damn thing looked interesting. Would like to know what happened to make them pull these

WE HAVE TEMPORARILY CEASED PRODUCTION DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
WE WILL BE BACK UP AND RUNNING AS SOON AS WE POSSIBLY CAN.

Their "Machinist" died, back in December 2017 though (Owner of the machine shop they got the work done at; suicide). Supposedly they were going to go back into production but it just never happened.

It is times like this that I really wish the damn Hughes Amendment did not exist. Imagine one of these little spunky muchachas with a three round burst and full auto setting? Magic in the mind.
Not a fan of mechanical three round bursts, I like finger control. This gun makes a lot more full auto sense to me to, more controllable .

Interesting.

Just two weeks to the Rally 4 UR Rights in Olympia (1/17/20):eek::

Boss

Last Edited:
Interesting.

Just two weeks to the Rally 4 UR Rights in Olympia (1/17/20):eek::

Boss

What does this have to do with the Ruger 57?

The Ruger 57 is interesting.

Boss

Just two weeks to the Rally 4 UR Rights in Olympia (1/17/20):eek:

Lol.......all the gun show dealers trying to gouge $1200-$1300 out of the FN version aren't going to like this.

-E-

I am seeing new Five Sevens online for $954. Usually they are about $1100.

The retail new prices will come down, but after looking at the Ruger, I have come to the conclusion that if you want a SHTF pistol in 5.7x28, the Five Seven is superior in a number of ways to the Ruger. If it is worth the premium is a matter of opinion. Either way, 5.7x28 fans benefit.

Lol.......all the gun show dealers trying to gouge $1200-$1300 out of the FN version aren't going to like this.

-E-
Never seen that, I know they tend to sit forever on the shelf at places like Sportsmans Warehouse at 900ish. Just not everyone wants to drop that much on a pistol that really isn't that much better than something in 22wmr...

There's always someone that does that on gunbroker hoping to sell to the unwary
It only happens with the very first batch that hits the market. I remember a guy here that bought a PC Carbine the week it came out for $700.

I see one of the new Rugers currently at $865.00 on Gunbroker. That is way more than wholesale. :eek:
That is certainly to be expected. As Reno mentioned look at those PC Carbines. I bought mine off GunBroker almost a year after they hit. They started out like that too. I waited till I could get one for $525 shipped and that was the better part of a year after they hit. My dealer was saying he had been trying real hard to get one in and could not. This new gun will of course be the same. Will see how long it takes to fill the pipeline.
As much as a LOT of people have a hate on for Kel-Tec this goes on with everything they sell for a long time. People make a lot of bucks selling them at what the market will bear until they get caught up. Those who want something bad enough to not wait will often pay through the nose for stuff.

It only happens with the very first batch that hits the market. I remember a guy here that bought a PC Carbine the week it came out for $700.
Remember when flat screen TV's hit? I well remember "sale adds" where a 50" was 10K. When we finally bought our first one was when Circuit City was going under. They had a Plasma 50" for 3K with in house financing free for 3 years. I told Wife I was buying one. She wanted to wait. I said the price is just going to keep going down for years as it of course has. I still laugh remembering how they brought that thing out to me on a forklift is was so heavy. Now the 60" we have I can pick up with one hand and it cost less than 1/3 :D

Received this ad today from Bud's...

Screenshot_2020-01-06 AOL Mail (3).png

Last Edited:
If 5.7 takes off and becomes more common and affordable i'd consider getting this.

I played with FN 5.7 in vegas years back. pretty fun gun but I wouldn't buy one just to have it starve to death.

I do like rugers current look to their gats. Little iffy on them since I tried one of their Sec9 compacts and it was a jam-o-matic

I have three Five Sevens and three PS90s. I don't really need a Ruger 57. I might buy one in a year or two, or not. Really don't need one, so maybe not.

The new ammo? Now that I am interested in. The price coming down on the ammo. That I am really interested in. Yet other kinds of ammo? That too. I can wait. Six thousand rounds will do that for you (I looked at my inventory sheet, and it is 6K+, not five like I thought).