JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
When you state OBO it implies you are willing to accept or decline and wait for a better offer. Sending offensive remarks back to a possible purchaser for there offer instead of a counter offer implies that you are not willing to sell the carbine for the best offer.
You should be honest and state you are firm on your asking price or will not sell...

Look at that I'm your first post .. Awesome.. Bkon33 welcome to NWFA .Please understand that offering less than half asking price is called (low-balling) it is annoying to the rest of us. This is a pink rifle it is NOT going to appeal to most on nwfa or anywhere else..You have said you don't like the pink and you need to get something for taking it off and bla.bla bla .. whatever.. I would like to sell this to someone that isn't going to hate the rifle.. Oh and just so you understand my counter offer was just a low balling offer given in the same spirit as your original offer. I hope this helps

It would really be better if you going to paint a stock to have a synthetic stock instead of wood. And no I'm not set up anymore to paint .If you want a coating like this I highly suggest you get with a auto body shop,and ask them about candy color,or some kind of base coat clear coat. And a shop may have some chips to look at and have a idea what you want.

It is tube 4+ 1 And The picture is off a little IMHO It's pinker than it shows.But it is a cute little rifle with a great big hole in the end of the barrel.And yes it would be good to have some one that had more 44mag firearms.. I don't..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.