JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD ruger 44 carbine with standard stock. It was manufactured 1981 according to the serial # range. 102-90xxx. It has a williams sight on it. According to the Williams web site, (model # WGRS-44. as best I can tell)
The stock does have sling studs. The stock is in very nice condition, as is the blueing on the metal. 44 carbine SOLD

10/22 STILL FOR SALE
Also for sale is a Ruger 10/22. It has the international full wood stock. Manufacured 1966 Actually I have 2 of these, but only one is for sale. So for the asking price, you get to choose between the 2. I am planning on keeping which ever one does not sell, but who knows... Serial #'s 47xxx and 56xxx. $500 OBO. CASH. NO TRADES.

here are pictures of the two 10/22's

2009_1110ruger0009.jpg

2009_1110ruger0007.jpg

2009_1110ruger0006.jpg

2009_1110ruger0003.jpg

2009_1110ruger0002.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm curious about the sighting system, why three separate sections? I see the rear and front sight, but what is the purpose of the middle sight. How many mags and what are the capacity? Thanks.

the back sight I was told is a ghost ring sight. to use it you can flip down the original sight, (the one in the middle) then line it up with the front bead sight. Or you can take the back sight off and just use the original blade sight and the front bead.

As for the magazine question. It is a semi-auto, tube fed, auto loading rifle. No clip. It will hold I believe 4 cartridges at a time in the tube.

Hope this helps.:s0155:

Mommabronco79, thanks it did help, just couldn't figure how you load the bullets, but after a lot of searching it seems it is similar to loading a shotgun. Very nice. On your 10/22 you say International full wood stock, is that the Mannlicher stocks, if it is what color stain?

Yes both 10/22's are the full length mannlicher stocks. Both wood. One dark walnut. The other one is lighter wood. Both very pretty. I will try to post some pictures in the next hour.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.