JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dont believe the lcrx is chambered in 357 yet. Im a ffl in redmond and none of my distributors have one in 357 only 38. Also ruger's website doesn't show the lcrx in 357.

I dont believe the lcrx is chambered in 357 yet. Im a ffl in redmond and none of my distributors have one in 357 only 38. Also ruger's website doesn't show the lcrx in 357.
Your right I had thought it was in both calibers... Where do you work in Redmond? I'm having trouble finding the LCRx with a 3" barrel, at least everyone I've talked to in Prineville or Bend has...

Your right I had thought it was in both calibers... Where do you work in Redmond? I'm having trouble finding the LCRx with a 3" barrel, at least everyone I've talked to in Prineville or Bend has...
I work from home. My distributor has the LCRx wit 3" barrel in stock. Your price would be $395 + $10 background check. I have a New LCR 357 in stock for $445 + $10 background check.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top