JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If we're submitting our wishlists, I propose an 1894 in 10mm, stainless, threaded muzzle, walnut furniture, 16" barrel.

Yes, I'm very familiar with RPP. I don't believe they are doing the conversions anymore. When they were, The cost was about $2k plus the donor rifle, which these days is probably close to that alone. I'm not THAT interested!

If I spend stupid money on a levergun, it's going to be an original 1800's Win 1873, or a BHA 90 in .460 S&W.

If we're submitting our wishlists, I propose an 1894 in 10mm, stainless, threaded muzzle, walnut furniture, 16" barrel.
Nebba hoppen.

1) Marlin will never produce a top-ejecting firearm.
That's Winchester business.

2) 10mm, while a fine cartridge, is rimless and designed for an auto loading pistol.

3) A threaded muzzle on a lever gun is a sacrilege.

And for those reasons, I'm out.

:D

Nebba hoppen.

1) Marlin will never produce a top-ejecting firearm.
That's Winchester business.

2) 10mm, while a fine cartridge, is rimless and designed for an auto loading pistol.

3) A threaded muzzle on a lever gun is a sacrilege.

And for those reasons, I'm out.

:D
1. Marlin 1894's are side eject.

2. There are plenty of rimless lever guns, it's not an insurmountable obstacle. (See RPP link above)

3. Nope, it's pure pleasure with a suppressor.

For any reason, nobody is forcing you to buy one.

:)

"David Petzal....Ugh"

My feelings exactly.he just repeated various stuff I've read over the last 40 years.some true,some not.
Writers gotta write to pay the bills even if it's regurgitated crap.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top