JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This single six is a dual cylinder gun with the 22 Mag cylinder numbering to the gun and even the box for the extra cylinder is numbered. The gun wears a wide trigger shoe which comes right off with a small allen wrench and the XR3-RED grip frame wears a set of Ruger faux ivory grips. The gun will be sipped from my FFL to the buyers FFL via Priority mail for a shipping cost of #25. A copy of my local FFL will be included in the box with the gun. The price of the gun is $450.00 plus the $25 for shipping and payment must be by postal money order.

NOTE: This gun has NOT been converted to the transfer bar safety system.

This gun is cross posted so the time stamp of the responses rules where the gun goes. The first "I will take it" followed by a confirming email gets it locked down.

My email is rbrb10238 at gmail dot com.

Thank you for looking.

Robb
0U4ZYly.jpg
zysUGME.jpg

Great! You can send the check or postal money order and FFL to

Robb Barnes
15415 Oakdale Rd.
Dallas, OR 97338

I will include a copy of my local dealers FFL in the shipment with the gun. It will be shipped through Wally's Automotive here in Dallas.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Robb

Good morning, Wally said he is expecting your FFL via email but he said you were not sure of the shipping amount. The gun is $450 and the shipping is $25 is what I put in the original ad. Thank you. Also with the paperwork being delayed I will not be back home to get the gun shipped until the middle of next week.

Robb

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.