JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't seem to find much on this topic. I've found online that ProMag makes a polymer 23-round magazine for a Ruger .22 WMR that uses 10/22 style magazines. Reviews seem to be pretty poor. But from what I can tell, all of those reviews entailed use in a 10/22 Magnum rifle, not in a bolt gun.

I've got a Ruger American in .22 WMR and I'd like to add an extended capacity mag for range time - something I can load ahead of time and just focus more on shooting rather than swapping out the standard 9-round mags. Question to the group is - do any of you have experience with the ProMag in .22WMR? In a bolt action gun?

Volquartsen used to make a metal .22 WMR magazine for the 10/22 that they have since discontinued, but is still available from at least one vendor - for $110 :eek: The ProMag can be had, shipped, for about $20, and while that's not a lot of money, I hate throwing any amount of money away on something worthless.

So, any thoughts on the ProMag? Or any other extended mags you can think of? Google hasn't been a real big help.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top